Index index by Group index by Distribution index by Vendor index by creation date index by Name Mirrors Help Search

c-toxcore-daemon-0.2.9-lp151.1.1 RPM for x86_64

From OpenSuSE Leap 15.1 for x86_64

Name: c-toxcore-daemon Distribution: openSUSE Leap 15.1
Version: 0.2.9 Vendor: openSUSE
Release: lp151.1.1 Build date: Thu Mar 21 11:46:01 2019
Group: Productivity/Networking/Instant Messenger Build host: build72
Size: 53547 Source RPM: c-toxcore-0.2.9-lp151.1.1.src.rpm
Packager: https://bugs.opensuse.org
Url: https://tox.chat/
Summary: Bootstrap-daemon for toxcore
Bootstrap-daemon to dispose hashtable for toxcore.

Provides

Requires

License

GPL-3.0-only

Changelog

* Sun Jan 13 2019 Andrey Karepin <egdfree@opensuse.org>
  - update to 0.2.9
    * #1296 Add some const qualifiers
    * #1295 Implement all min/max functions for (un)signed int types.
    * #1293 Fix misaligned 4-byte access in trace logging.
    * #1291 Use correct path to test log to cat on error.
    * #1290 Display build log for autotools build on failure.
    * #1289 Enable auto tests under STRICT_ABI if static libs are available.
    * #1288 Add MIN_LOGGER_LEVEL to the Circle CI builds.
    * #1287 Avoid sending group messages to a peer before we have its group number
    * #1284 Use new WineHQ Debian package repository key
    * #1282 Merge irungentoo/master back into toktok/master.
    * #1281 Allow unauthenticated wine packages in the Windows build.
    * #1278 Add cmake option for building additional tests
    * #1277 Define tox_conference_id_size and tox_conference_uid_size
    * #1273 Avoid format truncation in save compatibility test
    * #1272 Upgrade bazel to 0.19.0 to fix the bazel build.
    * #1271 Return TOX_ERR_CONFERENCE_SEND_MESSAGE_NO_CONNECTION if we are not connected to any peers
    * #1268 Fix indices calculation for congestion control.
    * #1267 Improve handling of peers entering and leaving conferences
    * #1266 Expose offline conference peers in API
    * #1242 Fix critical stack overflow arising from VLA usage
    * #1239 Add some hopefully helpful documentation to the functions in mono_time.h
    * #1235 Change method of PK production for FAKE friend in DHT
    * #1234 Increase NOFILE limit for tox-bootstrapd
    * #1231 Use bool for IPv6 flag in test programs and DHT_bootstrap.
    * #1230 Add LOGGER_ASSERT for checking fatal error conditions.
    * #1229 Include CTest in CMakeLists.txt to get valgrind support.
    * #1228 Consistently use camel case enum names.
    * #1223 Add AUTOTEST option to CMakeLists.txt
    * #1221 Make tox-bootstrapd free memory on SIGINT and SIGTERM
    * #1218 Support DragonFlyBSD and prune unused variables.
    * #1215 Ensure save data unchanged after save and load
    * #1213 Make saving and loading the responsibility of Tox rather than Messenger
    * #1211 Some improvements to tox-bootstrapd's Dockerfile
    * #1210 Remove Alpine Linux bootstrap daemon dockerfile.
    * #1209 Improve Windows compatibility of toxav code.
    * #1206 Add LAN_discovery to the list of apidsl-generated files.
    * #1156 conferences saving
    * #1285 Persistent group titles get mixed up
    * #1276 How to run test case?
    * #1264 tox_conference_id_size() symbol missing
    * #1262 Fails to build with STRICT_ABI option
    * #1169 PK should not be generated with random_bytes
    * #1143 Test #1081
    * #956 friendlist access (add, delete, ...) causes crashes sometimes
    * #777 Proposal: TFCL [Tox Friend Capabilities Level]
    * #762 packet ranges not very clearly explained
    * #743 Proposal: reduce Video corruption even more by negotating the reference frame between sender and receiver
    * #735 Proposal: Tox MessageV2
    * #663 libvpx vulnerability
    * #626 please add documentation to: bwcontroller.c
    * #625 function names misleading in ToxAV
    * #617 WIP: ToxIdenticon - howto
    * #610 PACKET_LOSSY_AV_RESERVED 8 # why?
    * #609 payload_type hardcoded
    * #589 running a normal tox node as tcp relay is not possible
    * #584 [INFO]: network graphs 0.1.9 vs 0.1.10
    * #548 toxcore removes message receipts and filetransfers from memory, when client has short network outage
    * #375 Invalid bit rate prevents call
* Mon Oct 08 2018 Andrey Karepin <egdfree@opensuse.org>
  - update to 0.2.8
    * #1224 Avoid use of IPv6 in tests if not supported (e.g. on Travis).
    * #1216 Fix memleak in tcp server by wiping priority queues on deletion
    * #1212 Fix logger level defaulting to TRACE in CMake
    * #1208 Remove a function-like macro and replace it with a function.
    * #1205 Use a working DHT node for bootstrap tests.
    * #1203 Revert "Improve cmake build for MSVC."
    * #1202 Reset onion search rate for a friend when we see evidence that they are online
    * #1199 Run tests on Appveyor (Windows native build).
    * #1198 Add Cirrus CI configuration.
    * #1197 Use new @pthread library from toktok-stack for Windows compat.
    * #1196 Run UBSAN (undefined behaviour sanitizer) on Circle CI.
    * #1195 Fix using uninitialized mutex on call end
    * #1192 Send rejoin packets on conference disconnection
    * #1191 Improve cmake build for MSVC
    * #1188 Fix yamllint test (it's gone from bazel, add a new one).
    * #1187 Fix typos in comments and log and test assertion messages.
    * #1165 Fixed a silly boolean practice using uint8_t
    * #1164 Format yaml files according to yamllint's requirements and remove branch filter for appveyor.
    * #1161 Use most recent version of Bazel (0.17.1).
    * #1158 Use C++ style casts in C++ code.
    * #1157 Use run_auto_test fixture in typing_test.c
    * #1155 Standardise header guards.
    * #1154 Assert that we don't kill tox before killing toxav.
    * #1153 Always use the passed logger (from Messenger) in msi_kill.
    * #1151 Fix typo: tcp_replays -> tcp_relays.
    * #1150 Use (void) for empty parameter lists in C.
    * #1147 Ignore "unused-result" warning in super_donators code.
    * #1145 Fix login issue on Travis-CI FreeBSD build
    * #1141 Include necessary opencv2 header on OSX.
    * #1140 Clean up add_to_list function a bit.
    * #1139 Avoid recursion in ip_is_lan and ip_is_local.
    * #1138 Add tool to find directly recursive calls in toxcore.
    * #1136 Remove the use of CLOCK_MONOTONIC_RAW.
    * #1135 Avoid use of global mutable state in mono_time on win32.
    * #1134 Use code font for tool names and flags in INSTALL.md.
    * #1126 Simplify configure.ac for faster autotools build.
    * #1095 Use test clock in run_auto_test tests and dht test
    * #1069 Add mechanism for recovering from disconnections in conferences
    * #1046 Finish the messenger state plugin system
    * #895 Feature bootstrap trace/debug log output
    * #1201 Windows cross-compilation is broken
    * #961 Can't send messages in persistent group chat
    * #960 Persistent groups don't work properly when using toxync bot
    * #838 How to get groupchat identifier?
* Sat Sep 01 2018 Ismail Dönmez <idonmez@suse.com>
  - Fix license file name
  - Fix filelist (add DHT_bootstrap)
* Sat Sep 01 2018 Andrey Karepin <egdfree@opensuse.org>
  - update to 0.2.7
    * #1137 Make ip_is_lan return bool instead of 0/-1.
    * #1133 Make the tsan build fail instead of swallowing its errors.
    * #1132 Use bool in place of 0/1 int values.
    * #1131 Format crypto_core.c.
    * #1130 Fix test class name for mono_time_test.
    * #1129 Call abort instead of exit on test failure.
    * #1128 Add some tests for ping_array.
    * #1127 Update copyright to 2018.
    * #1125 Run save_compatibility_test in the autotools build.
    * #1124 Fix the PORT_ALLOC failure of save_compatibility_test.
    * #1123 Add support for setting a custom monotonic time function in mono_time
    * #1122 Run all tests (and compilation) in parallel with autotools.
    * #1120 Stop using massive macros in toxav_basic_test.
    * #1119 Use do-while instead of while in tests.
    * #1117 Fix leave callback calling in del_groupchat
    * #1112 Fix auto_tests Makefile
    * #1110 Add check to make sure tox was created successfully
    * #1109 Consistently use 'mono_time' rather than 'monotime'
    * #1107 Always print output on failure in cmake tests on Travis.
    * #1106 Fix libmisc_tools building
    * #1104 Avoid redefining macros from different files.
    * #1103 Upload coverage to codecov as well as coveralls.
    * #1102 Enable color diagnostics on circleci.
    * #1101 Make the save_compatibility_test work with bazel.
    * #1100 Make Mono_Time an argument to current_time_monotonic
    * #1099 Fix const cast in save-generator.
    * #1098 Run both asan and tsan on Circle CI.
    * #1097 Run project tests like yamllint_test.
    * #1096 Enable .travis.yml check and use non-markdown license.
    * #1094 Set _POSIX_C_SOURCE to 200112L. We need it for C99 compat.
    * #1092 Install the DHT_bootstrap binary on make install.
    * #1086 Try ipv6 connections even after udp timeout
    * #1081 Change while-loop to for-loop to express for-each-frame.
    * #1075 Fix FreeBSD VM on Travis not shutting down
    * #1061 Force storing the result of crypto_memcmp in the test.
    * #1057 Reduce the number of times unix_time_update is called.
    * #1051 Add save file generator, compatibility test, and generate a savefile
    * #1038 Use per-instance Mono_Time instead of a global unix_time
* Fri Aug 17 2018 egdfree@opensuse.org
  - update to 0.2.6
    * #1090 Fix possible resource leaks in test
    * #1089 Limit the size of a save file in file_saving_test.
    * #1088 Use --config to tell bazel about the environment.
    * #1085 Prune long long warnings.
    * #1084 Fix style in toxav.c.
    * #1083 Fix coding style in rtp module.
    * #1082 Fix groupav.c style and avoid casts in toxav_old.c.
    * #1080 Fix memory leak in error path in group A/V.
    * #1079 Fix style in video.c.
    * #1078 Fix style in msi.c.
    * #1077 Make conferences_object properly typed.
    * #1076 Fix style in bwcontroller module.
    * #1074 Move OSX to stage 1 of Travis.
    * #1073 Stop running tests in the bazel build.
    * #1072 Avoid forward declaration of rtp structs.
    * #1071 Temporarily disable FreeBSD build, since it times out.
    * #1070 Fix enumerator names in toxav to comply with toxcore naming standards.
    * #1068 Fix a few warnings from clang.
    * #1067 Remove last use of the MIN macro.
    * #1066 Remove all uses of the PAIR macro in toxav.
    * #1064 Fix ToxAv's use of struct Tox.
    * #1063 Avoid passing -1 as friend connection to new groups.
    * #1062 Check that the save file size isn't larger than our address space.
    * #1060 Avoid implicit conversion of negative value to uint32_t.
    * #1059 Assert that we don't divide by 0 in random_testing.cc.
    * #1056 Fix typo in loop over assocs.
    * #1053 Use tokstyle in the cmake travis build.
    * #1049 Fix some printf format specifiers.
    * #1043 Add simple deterministic random number generator for tests
    * #1042 Add callback for successful connection to a conference
    * #1039 Use the crypto random functions instead of rand().
    * #1036 Add deprecation notice to some UPPER_CASE enums.
    * #1016 Split out conference type (text/av) from identifier.
* Wed Aug 08 2018 egdfree@opensuse.org
  - update to 0.2.5
    * #1048 Fix error message in m_send_generic_message
    * #1047 Remove unused m_callback_log function.
    * #1041 Avoid multiple for-next expressions.
    * #1037 Run all tests in the Autotools build
    * #1035 Fix problems with initial connections and name-setting in conferences
    * #1032 Use auto_test fixture in some tests and standardise filenames
    * #1030 Make a separate struct Tox containing the Messenger.
    * #1029 Add by_id and get_id functions, renaming from *_uid.
    * #1025 More fixed_width ints and incorporating file_saving_test.c
    * #1023 Run buildifier on c-toxcore BUILD files.
    * #1022 Make resize in list.c return bool instead of 0/1.
    * #1021 Remove redundant casts to the same type.
    * #1020 Add github usernames to TODOs.
    * #1019 Synchronise parameter names in headers with those in the implementation.
    * #1018 Reduce nesting by doing more early returns on error.
    * #1017 Add missing braces in dht_test.c.
    * #1011 Run Clang global static analysis on Travis.
    * #1010 Avoid implementations in .h files or #including .c files.
    * #1028 qTox crashes 1-2 times a day after update to 0.2.4
    * #1002 Implement an abstraction over pthread and windows thread synchronisation primitives
* Sat Jul 21 2018 egdfree@opensuse.org
  - update to 0.2.4
    * #1014 Use string comparison operator in configure.ac.
    * #1013 Link -lsocket and -lnsl for socket functions on Solaris.
    * #1012 Correct the max hostname length constant.
    * #1009 Using stdint instead of int/long
    * #1008 Set _XOPEN_SOURCE to 700 for FreeBSD.
    * #1007 Use enums for group packet types.
    * #1006 Set C++11/C99 flag manually in older cmake on not-msvc.
    * #1005 Use the correct repository name in the coverage badge.
    * #1003 Remove LOGGER_ERROR for harmless send failure.
    * #1001 Add conference_by_uid and conference_get_uid functions.
    * #1000 Limit number of group chats to 65536.
    * #998 Use named function types for group callbacks.
    * #997 Style fixes in TCP code; remove MIN and PAIR from util.h.
    * #996 Add the bazel build as one of the PR blocking builds.
    * #995 Fix style in some header files.
    * #994 Fix style in DHT.c.
    * #993 Move load_state and its helper functions to their own module.
    * #991 Use named function types for friend_connection callbacks.
    * #990 Use named function types for friend_requests callbacks.
    * #989 Use named function types for callbacks in net_crypto.
    * #987 Use named types for onion callbacks.
    * #986 Simplify Travis-CI FreeBSD build
    * #985 Clarify the intent of "file kinds" in the API.
    * #984 Avoid side-effectful assignments in conditionals.
    * #981 Factor out time keeping code into its own module: mono_time.c.
    * #979 Add a thread-safe version of unix_time and friends.
    * #978 Rename BS_LIST to BS_List to follow the naming conventions.
    * #977 Remove VLA usage from send_audio_packet.
    * #976 Call the "peer leaves" callback only once on group delete.
    * #975 Factor out the actual test code from conference_test.
    * #972 Add a test that reproduces the NULL peer nick bug.
    * #968 Make tox.c unambiguously parseable.
    * #967 lan_discovery_test and version_test cleanup
    * #966 Use run_auto_test.h test fixture for some auto-tests.
    * #965 Add #include <cstdio> for std::printf.
    * #964 Add some tests for our ring_buffer implementation.
    * #962 Collect PACKET_ID* constants in net_crypto.h, cleanup their uses
    * #958 Fix leak of Logger instances in dht_test.
    * #957 Remove broken conference tests.
    * #955 Another TCP_test upgrade
    * #954 Proposal: Make arg host understand clearly.
    * #953 Add missing MAX_HOSTNAME_LENGTH doc.
    * #945 Add a test to try and overflow the send queue in net_crypto.
    * #943 Correct check for net_crypto packet index.
    * #942 Simplify Travis CI builds.
    * #932 Various minor cleanups in net_crypto.
    * #1015 Improve Solaris support
    * #1004 qTox: "Program received signal SIGPIPE, Broken pipe." with TokTok-c-toxcore-v0.2.3_GH0 on FreeBSD 11.x.
    * #988 Registration on https://nodes.tox.chat (question)
    * #982 Merge the two travis stages for freebsd back into one
    * #970 Crash with persistent groups
    * #963 ToxAV's rb_write function is written in a strange way
    * #946 [API] for max proxy address length
    * #944 How detect that friend is busy
    * #936 Help needed in testing a tox client,I need some dummy toxids to test .
    * #923 Crash on malloc in ping_array_add
    * #911 Weekly Tox Dev Meeting
    * #910 Crash in clear_entry in ping_array.c
    * #903 c-toxcore and LGPL (question)
    * #528 c-toxcore on Windows can be compiled using MSYS2 (with modern MinGW-w64)
    * #450 Run format-test earlier in the build
    * #429 Cannot build on Windows using MinGW
* Fri Jul 13 2018 egdfree@opensuse.org
  - add c-toxcore.keyring file
* Thu Jun 28 2018 egdfree@opensuse.org
  - update to 0.2.3
    * #951 Only run astyle if the astyle binary exists.
    * #950 Remove utils.c and utils.h from toxencryptsave build.
    * #949 Fixes to the imported sodium sources to compile without warnings.
    * #948 Add a MAX_HOSTNAME_LENGTH constant.
    * #947 Remove the format test.
    * #937 Add new Circle CI configuration.
    * #935 Add a test for double conference invite.
    * #933 Add Logger to various net_crypto functions, and add const to Logger where possible.
    * #931 Avoid conditional-uninitialised warning for tcp test.
    * #930 Disable UDP when proxy is enabled.
    * #928 Use clang-format for C++ code.
    * #927 Add assertions to bootstrap tests for correct connection type.
    * #926 Make NULL options behave the same as default options.
    * #925 Add tests for what happens when passing an invalid proxy host.
    * #924 Make the net_crypto connection state an enum.
    * #922 Clarify/Improve test_some test
    * #921 Beginnings of a TCP_test.c overhaul
    * #920 Add test for creating multiple conferences in one tox.
    * #918 Merge irungentoo/master into toktok
    * #917 Add random testing program.
    * #916 Fix linking with address sanitizer.
    * #915 Remove resource_leak_test.
    * #914 Make dht_test more stable.
    * #913 Minor cleanup: return early on error condition.
    * #906 Sort bazel build file according to buildifier standard.
    * #905 In DEBUG mode, make toxcore crash on signed integer overflow.
    * #902 Log only the filename, not the full path in LOGGER.
    * #899 Fix macOS macro because of GNU Mach
    * #898 Fix enumeration of Crypto_Connection instances
    * #897 Fix ipport_isset: port 0 is not a valid port.
    * #894 Fix logging related crash in bootstrap node
    * #893 Fix bootstrap crashes, still
    * #892 Add empty logger to DHT bootstrap daemons.
    * #887 Fix FreeBSD build on Travis
    * #884 Fix the often call of event tox_friend_connection_status
    * #883 Make toxcore compile on BSD
    * #878 fix DHT_bootstrap key loading
    * #877 Add minitox to under "Other resources" section in the README
    * #875 Make bootstrap daemon use toxcore's version
    * #867 Improve network error reporting on Windows
    * #841 Only check full rtp offset if RTP_LARGE_FRAME is set
    * #823 Finish @Diadlo's network Family abstraction.
    * #822 Move system header includes from network.h to network.
* Wed May 16 2018 ecsos@opensuse.org
  - switch building from autotools to cmake, so uTox can build.
    See https://github.com/uTox/uTox/issues/1205
* Wed Apr 18 2018 ecsos@opensuse.org
  - update to 0.2.2
    - #872 Restrict packet kinds that can be sent through onion path.
    - #864 CMake warn if libconfig not found
    - #863 Remove broken and unmaintained scripts.
    - #859 Add clarifying comment to cryptpacket_received function.
    - #857 Avoid the use of rand() in tests.
    - #846 Disallow stderr logger by default.
    - #845 Fix coveralls reporting.
    - #844 Add COVERAGE cmake flag for clang.
    - #825 Add default stderr logger for logging to nullptr.
    - #824 Simplify sendpacket function, deduplicate some logic.
    - #809 Remove the use of the 'hh' format specifier.
    - #801 Add logging to the onion_test.
    - #797 Move struct DHT_Friend into DHT.c.
* Sun Apr 08 2018 ecsos@opensuse.org
  - fix build failure for Leap 42.3
* Sun Apr 01 2018 sleep_walker@opensuse.org
  - dependency cleanup
  - get rid of static libraries completely
  - disable ldconfig for non-libraries packages
* Thu Mar 22 2018 sleep_walker@opensuse.org
  - fix license file name, put into %license section
  - drop libtoxdns subpackage
  - get rid of libtool files
  - add GPG signature of the sources
  - fix source file name
* Tue Mar 20 2018 ecsos@opensuse.org
  - update to 0.2.1
    * Merged PRs:
    - #837 Update version to 0.2.1.
    - #833 Add missing tox_nospam_size() function
    - #832 Don't set RTP_LARGE_FRAME on rtp audio packets
    - #831 Don't throw away rtp packets from old Toxcore
    - #828 Make file transfers 50% faster.
  - changes from 0.2.0
    * Merged PRs:
    - #821 Remove deprecated conference namelist change callback.
    - #820 Fix auto_tests to stop using the deprecated conference
      API.
    - #819 Change default username to empty string
    - #818 Change README to talk about cmake instead of autoreconf.
    - #817 Fix warning on Mac OS X and FreeBSD.
    - #815 Some minor cleanups suggested by cppcheck.
    - #814 Fix memory leak of Logger instance on error paths.
    - #813 Minor cleanups: dead stores and avoiding complex macros.
    - #808 Fix a bunch of compiler warnings and remove
      suppressions.
    - #807 Link all tests to the android cpufeatures library if
      available.
    - #806 Fix toxcore.pc generation.
    - #805 Add an option that allows us to specify that we require
      toxav.
    - #804 Fix OSX tests: find(1) doesn't work like on Linux.
    - #803 Fix the windows build: pthread needs to be linked after
      vpx.
    - #800 Make group number in the toxav public API uint32_t
    - #799 Implement the "persistent conference" callback changes
      as new functions.
    - #798 Add deprecation notices to functions that will go away
      in v0.3.0.
    - #796 Make some sizeof tests linux-only.
    - #794 Remove apidsl from the build.
    - #793 Add a bazel test that ensures all our projects are
      GPL-3.0.
    - #792 Increase range of ports available to Toxes during tests
    - #791 Run all tests in parallel on Travis.
    - #790 Disable lan discovery in most tests.
    - #789 Remove tox_test from autotools build.
    - #788 Don't print trace level logging in tests.
    - #787 Split up tox_test into multiple smaller tests
    - #783 Send 0 as peer number in CHANGE_OCCURRED group event.
    - #782 Use const more in C code.
    - #781 Don't build all the small sub-libraries.
    - #780 Get rid of the only GNU extension we used.
    - #779 Remove leftover symmetric key from DHT struct.
    - #778 Add static asserts for all the struct sizes in toxcore.
    - #776 Optionally use newer cmake features.
    - #774 Improve gtest finding, support local checkout.
    - #773 Add gtest include directory to -I flags if found.
    - #772 Reject discovery packets coming from outside the "LAN".
    - #771 Adopt the "change occurred" API change from
      isotoxin-groupchat.
    - #770 Add MSVC compilation instructions
    - #767 Build toxcore with libsodium.dll instead of
      libsodium.lib.
    - #766 Remove libcheck from the dependencies.
    - #764 Fix LAN discovery on FreeBSD.
    - #760 Make cmake script more forgiving.
    - #759 Use more ubuntu packages; remove hstox for now.
    - #757 Improve stability of crypto_memcmp test.
    - #756 Format .cpp files with format-source.
    - #755 Add some unit tests for util.h.
    - #754 Move the tox_sync tool to the toxins repository.
    - #753 Move irc_syncbot to the toxins repository.
    - #752 Move tox_shell program to the toxins repository.
    - #751 Use the markdown GPLv3 license in the c-toxcore repo.
    - #750 Remove csrc from the RTPHeader struct.
    - #748 Revert "Add correction message type"
    - #745 Change the "capabilities" field to a "flags" field.
    - #742 Improve conference test stability.
    - #741 Add -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS=1 for C++ code.
    - #739 Add RTP header fields for the full frame length and
      offset.
    - #737 Use nullptr as NULL pointer constant instead of NULL
      or 0.
    - #736 Avoid clashes with "build" directories on
      case-insensitive file systems.
    - #734 Make audio/video bit rates "properties"
    - #733 Fix link in README.md
    - #730 Fix out of bounds read in error case in messenger_test.
    - #729 Remove dead return statement.
    - #728 Disable the autotools build in PR builds.
    - #727 Rename some rtp header struct members to be clearer.
    - #725 Publish a single public BUILD target for c-toxcore.
    - #723 Use <stdlib.h> for alloca on FreeBSD.
    - #722 Use self-built portaudio instead of system-provided.
    - #721 Manually serialise RTPHeader struct instead of memcpy.
    - #718 Improve sending of large video frames in toxav.
    - #716 Add comment from #629 in ring_buffer.c.
    - #714 Make BUILD files more finely-grained.
    - #713 Add BUILD files for all the little tools in the repo.
    - #711 Make the monolith test a C++ binary.
    - #710 Don't allocate or dereference Tox_Options in tests.
    - #709 Remove nTox from the repo.
    - #708 Add testing/*.c (except av_test) to bazel build.
    - #707 Fix log message in simple_conference_test:
      invite -> message.
    - #703 Add a simple conference test with 3 friends.
    - #701 Add astyle to Circle CI build.
    - #700 Use more descriptive names in bwcontroller.
    - #699 Add some explanatory comments to the toxav audio code.
    - #698 Extract named constants from magic numbers in
      toxav/audio.c.
    - #697 Use C99 standard in bazel builds.
    - #694 Add bazel build scripts for c-toxcore.
    - #693 Make libcheck optional for windows builds.
    - #691 Don't install packages needlessly on Travis
    - #690 Run fewer Travis jobs during Pull Requests.
    - #689 Make Net_Crypto a module-private type.
    - #688 Make DHT a module-private type.
    - #687 Use apidsl to generate LAN_discovery.h.
    - #686 Remove hstox test for now.
    - #685 Add message type for correction
    - #684 Add random_u16 function and rename the others to match.
    - #682 Use larger arrays in crypto timing tests.
    - #681 Fix some memory or file descriptor leaks in test code.
    - #680 Filter out annoying log statements in unit tests.
    - #679 Use apidsl to generate ping.h.
    - #678 Sort monolith.h according to ls(1): uppercase first.
    - #677 Make pack/unpack_ip_port public DHT functions.
    - #675 Make Onion_Announce a module-private type.
    - #674 Make TCP_Client_Connection a module-private type.
    - #673 Move TCP_Secure_Connection from .h to .c file.
    - #672 Make Friend_Connections a module-private type.
    - #670 Make Friend_Requests a module-private type.
    - #669 Make Onion_Client a module-private type.
    - #668 Make Ping_Array a module-private type.
    - #667 pkg-config .pc files: added .private versions of Libs
      and Required
    - #665 Remove useless if statement
    - #662 Move Networking_Core struct into the .c file.
    - #661 Disable asan, since it seems to break on travis.
    - #660 Increase test retries to 10 (basically infinite).
    - #659 Fix formatting in some C files.
    - #658 Call freeaddrinfo on error paths in net_getipport.
    - #657 Zero-initialise stack-allocated objects in hstox driver.
    - #656 Fix file descriptor leak in hstox test.
    - #652 Add support for building the monolith test on android.
    - #650 Remove deprecated ToxDNS
    - #648 Make hstox compile on FreeBSD
    - #624 Update rpm spec and use variables in cmake instead of
      hardcoded paths
    - #616 Add projects link to Readme.
    - #613 Fix travis
    - #605 Fix OS X Travis.
    - #598 Fix typos in docs
    - #578 Split toxav_bit_rate_set() into two functions to hold
      the maximum bitrates libvpx supports
    - #477 Update install instructions to use CMake
    - #465 Add Alpine linux Dockerfile in addition to the existing
      Debian one
    - #442 Generate only one large library "libtoxcore".
    - #334 Change toxencryptsave API to never overwrite pass keys.
    * Closed issues:
    - #704 Add CORRECTION support to group chats
    - #620 Video bug: large video frames are not sent correctly
    - #606 groupId is int whereas friendId is uint32_t, reason?
    - #572 int32_t may be not large enough as a argument for
      video_bit_rate of vp8/9 codec
    - #566 LAYER #: modules for static linking - build issue
    - #42 Remove ToxDNS and related stuff from toxcore
* Wed Dec 27 2017 sleep_walker@opensuse.org
  - rename from toxcore to c-toxcore
  - update to 0.1.11
    * Merged PRs:
    - #643 Add .editorconfig
    - #637 Update tox-bootstrapd Dockerfile
    - #635 Separate FreeBSD Travis build in 2 stages
    - #632 Lift libconfig to v1.7.1
    - #631 Add aspcud for Opam
    - #630 Fix for Travis fail on addr_resolve testing
    - #623 Split video payload into multiple RTP messages when too
      big to fit into one
    - #615 forget DHT pubkey of offline friend after DHT timeout
    - #611 Fix typo
    - #607 set onion pingid timeout to announce timeout (300s)
    - #592 Adjust docs of few toxencrypt function to the code
    - #587 Fix tox test
    - #586 Improve LAN discovery
    - #576 Replace include(CTest) on enable_testing()
    - #574 Reset hole-punching parameters after not punching for
      a while
    - #571 Configure needs to find libsodium headers.
    - #515 Network cleanup: reduce dependency on system-defined
      constants
    - #505 Add FreeBSD Travis
    - #500 Fixed the bug when receipts for messages sent from the
      receipt callback never arrived.
    * Closed issues:
    - #493 Receipts for messages sent from the receipt callback
      never arrive
  - drop msi.c_no-return-in-nonvoid-function.patch
* Wed Aug 30 2017 ecsos@opensuse.org
  - update to 0.1.10
    * Merged PRs:
    - #564 Fix Windows build
    - #542 Save bandwidth by moderating onion pinging
* Sun Jun 11 2017 ecsos@opensuse.org
  - update to 0.1.9
    * Merged PRs:
    - #561 Remove unused variable
    - #560 Fix non-portable zeroing out of doubles
    - #559 Fix theoretical memory leaks
    - #557 Document inverted mutex lock/unlock.
    - #556 Build tests on appveyor, the MSVC build, but don't run
      them yet.
    - #555 Fold hstox tests into the general linux test.
    - #554 Add a monolith_test that includes all toxcore sources.
    - #553 Factor out strict_abi cmake code into a separate module.
    - #552 Fix formatting and spelling in version-sync script.
    - #551 Forbid undefined symbols in shared libraries.
    - #546 Make variable names in file saving test less cryptic
    - #539 Make OSX test failures fail the Travis CI build.
    - #537 Fix TokTok/c-toxcore#535
    - #534 Fix markdown formatting
    - #530 Implement missing TES constant functions.
    - #511 Save bandwidth by avoiding superfluous Nodes Requests to
      peers already on the Close List
    - #506 Add test case for title change
    - #498 DHT refactoring
    - #487 Split daemon's logging backends in separate modules
    - #468 Test for memberlist not changing after changing own name
    - #449 Use new encoding of Maybe in msgpack results.
    * Closed issues:
    - #482 CMake can't detect and compile ToxAV on OSX
* Mon May 01 2017 ecsos@opensuse.org
  - update to 0.1.8
    * Closed issues:
    - #535 OS X tests failing
    - #503 Undefined functions: tox_pass_salt_length,
      tox_pass_key_length, tox_pass_encryption_extra_length
    - #456 Tox.h doesn't expose the size of the nospam.
    - #411 Reduce CTest timeout to 2 minutes
    * Merged PRs:
    - #538 Reverting tox_loop PR changes
    - #526 Add TOX_NOSPAM_SIZE to the public API.
    - #525 Retry autotools tests the same way as cmake tests.
    - #524 Reduce ctest timeout to 2 minutes from 5 minutes.
    - #512 Add test for DHT pack_nodes and unpack_nodes
    - #504 CMake: install bootstrapd if it is built
    - #488 Save compiled Android artifacts after CircleCI builds.
    - #473 Added missing includes: <netinet/in.h> and
      <sys/socket.h>
    - #335 Implement tox_loop
  - update to 0.1.7
    * Closed issues:
    - #482 CMake can't detect and compile ToxAV on OSX
    * Merged PRs:
    - #521 Fix appveyor script: install curl from chocolatey.
    - #510 Fix list malloc(0) bug
    - #509 Fix network malloc(0) bug
    - #497 Fix network
    - #496 Fix Travis always succeeding despite tests failing
    - #491 Add crypto_memzero for temp buffer
    - #490 Move c_sleep to helpers.h and misc_tools.h
    - #486 Remove empty line in Messenger.c
    - #483 Make BUILD_TOXAV an option and fail if dependencies are
      missing
    - #481 Remove dependency on strings.h
    - #480 Use VLA macro
    - #479 Fix pthreads in AppVeyor build
    - #471 Remove statics used in onion comparison functions.
    - #461 Replace part of network functions on
      platform-independent implementation
    - #452 Add VLA compatibility macro for C89-ish compilers.
* Sun Feb 05 2017 ecsos@opensuse.org
  - update to 0.1.6
    * Closed issues:
    - #415 Set up a native windows build on appveyor
    - #124 Don't include OS specific headers in .h files
    * Merged PRs:
    - #460 Release v0.1.6.
    - #454 Add appveyor build for native windows tests.
    - #448 Only retry failed tests on Circle CI instead of all.
    - #434 Replace redundant packet type check in handler with
      assert.
    - #432 Remove some static variables
    - #385 Add platform-independent Socket and IP implementation
  - update to 0.1.5
    * Merged PRs:
    - #447 Release v0.1.5.
    - #446 Limit number of retries to 3.
    - #445 Make Travis tests slightly more robust by re-running
      them.
    - #443 Make building DHT_bootstrap in cmake optional.
    - #433 Add tutorial and "danger: experimental" banner to
      README.
    - #431 Update license headers and remove redundant file name
      comment.
    - #424 Fixed the FreeBSD build failure due to the undefined
      MSG_NOSIGNAL.
    - #420 Setup autotools to read .so version info from a separate
      file
    - #418 Clarify how the autotools build is done on Travis.
* Fri Jan 13 2017 ecsos@opensuse.org
  - update to 0.1.4
    * Closed issues:
    - #378 Replace all uses of make_quick_sort with qsort
    - #364 Delete misc_tools.h after replacing its use by qsort.
    - #363 Test against NaCl in addition to libsodium on Travis.
    * Merged PRs:
    - #422 Release v0.1.4.
    - #410 Fix NaCl build: tar was called incorrectly.
    - #409 Clarify that the pass key new function can fail.
    - #407 Don't use git.depth=1 anymore.
    - #404 Issue 404: semicolon not found
    - #403 Warn on -pedantic, don't error yet.
    - #401 Add logging callback to messenger_test.
    - #400 Run windows tests but ignore their failures.
    - #398 Portability Fixes
    - #397 Replace make_quick_sort with qsort
    - #396 Add an OSX build that doesn't run tests.
    - #394 CMake: Add soversion to library files to generate proper
      symlinks
    - #393 Set up autotools build to build against vanilla NaCl.
    - #392 Check that TCP connections aren't dropped in callbacks.
    - #391 Minor simplification in file_seek code.
    - #390 Always kill invalid file transfers when receiving file
      controls.
    - #388 Fix logging condition for IPv6 client timestamp updates.
    - #387 Eliminate dead return statement.
    - #386 Avoid accessing uninitialised memory in net_crypto.
    - #381 Remove TOX_DEBUG and have asserts always enabled.
  - update to 0.1.3
    * Closed issues:
    - #347 Implement our own secure memcmp and memzero if libsodium
      isn't available
    * Merged PRs:
    - #395 Revert "Portability fixes"
    - #380 Test a few cmake option combinations before the build.
    - #377 Fix SSL verification in coveralls.
    - #376 Bring back autotools instructions
    - #373 Only fetch 1 revision from git during Travis builds.
    - #369 Integrate with CircleCI to build artifacts in the future
    - #366 Release v0.1.3.
    - #362 Remove .cabal-sandbox option from tox-spectest find
      line.
    - #361 Simplify integration as a third-party lib in cmake
      projects
    - #354 Add secure memcmp and memzero implementation.
    - #324 Do not compile and install DHT_bootstrap if it was
      disabled in configure
    - #297 Portability fixes
  - update to 0.1.2
    * Closed issues:
    - #345 Array out of bounds read in "save" function
    - #342 Wrap all libsodium functions we use in toxcore in
      crypto_core.
    - #278 ToxAV use-after-free bug
    * Merged PRs:
    - #355 Release v0.1.2
    - #353 Fix toxav use after free caused by premature MSI
      destruction
    - #346 Avoid array out of bounds read in friend saving.
    - #344 Remove unused get/set salt/key functions from
      toxencryptsave.
    - #343 Wrap all sodium/nacl functions in crypto_core.c.
    - #341 Add test to check if tox_new/tox_kill leaks.
    - #336 Correct TES docs to reflect how many bytes functions
      actually require.
    - #333 Use tox_options_set_* instead of direct member access.
  - update to 0.1.1
    * Closed issues:
    - #327 The TOX_VERSION_REQUIRE macro is broken.
    - #221 Option to disable local peer detection
    * Merged PRs:
    - #337 Release v0.1.1
    - #332 Add test for encrypted savedata.
    - #330 Strengthen the note about ABI compatibility in tox.h.
    - #328 Drop the broken TOX_VERSION_REQUIRE macro.
    - #326 Fix unresolved reference in toxencryptsave API docs.
    - #309 Fixed attempt to join detached threads
      (fixes toxav test crash)
    - #306 Add option to disable local peer discovery
  - migrate to fork https://github.com/toktok/c-toxcore
    Original was https://github.com/irungentoo/toxcore
* Tue Sep 01 2015 ecsos@opensuse.org
  - change location of bootstrap daemon cfg
  - change user and group of bootstrap damon
* Thu Aug 27 2015 ecsos@opensuse.org
  - update to git from 08.08.2015
  - seperate librarys
  - insert systemd-services fpr bootstrapd
* Tue Sep 23 2014 ecsos@schirra.net
  - remove msi.c_no-return-in-nonvoid-function.patch
* Mon Jun 23 2014 ecsos@schirra.net
  - update to git from 23.06.2014
* Sun Feb 23 2014 ecsos@schirra.net
  - update to ProjectTox-Core-f219fb4ac1bf60eea3117df4aa8615cd07738a69
* Sat Aug 03 2013 novell@tower-net.de
  - Update to ProjectTox-Core-aa78644aed020198f85c97fe63bea7fc88e4a8dc
* Fri Aug 02 2013 novell@tower-net.de
  - Modified CMakeLists_curses_ncurses_link_typo.patch
* Fri Aug 02 2013 novell@tower-net.de
  - Updated to tox-7379392d80
* Wed Jul 31 2013 novell@tower-net.de
  - CMakeLists_curses_ncurses_link_typo.patch fixes a typo to link with libncurses
* Tue Jul 30 2013 novell@tower-net.de
  - New tox https://github.com/irungentoo/ProjectTox-Core/commit/b94d9d6765381e0a80f86a85edf45b1fd652a21a

Files

/etc/tox
/etc/tox/bootstrapd
/etc/tox/bootstrapd/keys
/etc/tox/bootstrapd/tox-bootstrapd.conf
/usr/bin/DHT_bootstrap
/usr/bin/tox-bootstrapd
/usr/lib/systemd/system/tox-bootstrapd.service
/usr/lib/tmpfiles.d/tox-bootstrapd.conf
/usr/sbin/rctox-bootstrapd
/var/lib/tox-bootstrapd


Generated by rpm2html 1.8.1

Fabrice Bellet, Sat Oct 9 10:05:11 2021